I. Income and Benefits
1. Globally competitive (including US & HK) salary;
2. Apartment inside campus (depending on remaining apartment quantity) or housing allowance of leasing outside;
3. Social Insurance：Retirement insurance, medical insurance, unemployment insurance, industrial injury insurance, maternity insurance and housing accumulation funds. Special health insurance is negotiable.
4. A total of CNY 2.75 million living subsidies, including:
(1) National living subsidies CNY 500,000;
(2) Guangdong provincial living subsidies CNY 250,000;
(3) Shenzhen living subsides of CNY 2 million (“Shenzhen peacock talent type B”).
II. SUSTech will provide comfortable office space, special requirements are negotiable.
III. A total of approximately CNY 12 million research fund, including:
1. National research fund CNY 1-3 million;
2. Guangdong Provincial start-up fund CNY 250,000;
3. Shenzhen start-up fund of CNY 3-5 million;
4. Nanshan District start-up fund of CNY 200,000;
5. SUSTech start-up fund of CNY 3 million.
6. Special requirements are negotiable.
IV. Living supports
1. Registered permanent residence for scholar’s family (spouse and children) in China;
2. Foreigner’s resident visa for scholar’s family (spouse and children);
3. Children’s education in the affiliated preschool, primary school and middle school of SUSTech;
4. Assist in solving spouse’s employment problem.
V. National, province and Shenzhen talent programs application service. Special requirements negotiable.