Algebraic Geometry, especially Birational Geometry
2018 - Now Tenure-Track Assistant Professor, SUSTech
2015 - 2018 Assistant Professor, BICMR.
2014 - 2015 Visiting Lecturer, Johns Hopkins University.
2009 - 2014 Ph.D. in Mathematics, Rutgers University-New Brunswick.
2005 - 2009 B.S. in Mathematics, Tianjin University.
Recruit Doctor students and Postdocs, feel free to send me Emails for more details (I tend to be cautious about recruitment).
Algebraic geometry, especially birational geometry.
Southern University of Science and Technology
• Functional analysis：2021 Spring
• Real analysis（Honors）：2022 Fall
• Real analysis： 2022 Fall，2021 Fall，2020 Spring
• Abstract algebra (Honors)：2019 Spring, 2019 Fall, 2020 Fall
• Linear algebra IA：2018 Fall，2019 Fall
• Differential geometry：2018 Spring
• Topics in Differential geometry and topology - Riemann surfaces：2022 Spring
• Several complex variables and complex geometry：2021 Fall
• Algebraic geometry：2020 Spring
• Lecturer, Calculus C (for medical school), Fall 2015.
Johns Hopkins University
• Lecturer, Math 106 Calculus I (for biological and social science), Fall 2014, Spring 2015.
• Recitation lecturer, Math 135 Calculus I (for biological science, business, economics and pharmacy), Spring 2014, Fall 2013, Spring 2011, Fall 2010.
• Recitation lecturer, Math 136 Calculus II (for biological science, business, economics and pharmacy), Spring 2012.
• Workshop lecturer, Math 151 Calculus I (for mathematical science, physical sciences, and engineering), Spring 2013, Fall 2011.
• Workshop lecturer, Math 152 Calculus II (for mathematical science, physical sciences, and engineering), Fall 2012.
Publications and Preprints
1. (with Jingjun Han) Weak Zariski decompositions and log terminal models for generalized polarized pairs.
Mathematische Zeitschrift, Volume 302, 704–741, 2022.
2. On finiteness of log canonical models.
International Journal of Mathematics, Volume 33, Number 02, 2022.
3. (with Jingjun Han and Lu Qi) ACC for log canonical threshold polytopes.
American Journal of Mathematics, Volume 143, Number 3, 681–714, 2021.
4. Fujita’s conjecture on iterated accumulation points of pseudo-effective thresholds.
Selecta Mathematica - New Series, Volume 27, Number 9, 2021.
5. (with Jingjun Han) On accumulation points of pseudo-effective thresholds.
Manuscripta Mathematica, Volume 165, 537–558, 2021.
6. On derived equivalence of general Clifford double mirrors.
Communications in Number Theory and Physics, Volume 14, Number 3, 585–607, 2020.
7. (with Jingjun Han) On Fujita’s conjecture for pseudo-effective thresholds.
Mathematical Research Letters, Volume 27, Number 2, 377–396, 2020.
8. (with Lev Borisov) On Clifford double mirrors of toric complete intersections.
Advances in Mathematics, Volume 328, 300–355, 2018.
9. Counterexamples of Lefschetz hyperplane type results for movable cones.
Complex Manifolds, Volume 3, Issue 1, 207–210, 2016.
10. On the birationality of complete intersections associated to nef-partitions.
Advances in Mathematics, Volume 299, 71–107, 2016.
11. (with Lev Borisov) On complete intersections with trivial canonical class.
Advances in Mathematics, Volume 268, 339–349, 2015.
12. Boundedness of the base varieties of certain fibrations. arXiv: 2002.06565.
13. A variant of the effective adjunction conjecture with applications. arXiv: 2007.04107.
14. (with Hang Zhao) On the relative Morrison-Kawamata cone conjecture. arXiv: 2206.13701.
15. (with Zhiwei Wang) Invariance of plurigenera for generalized polarized pairs with abundant nef parts. arXiv:2208.08073.