Faculty > Professors > CHEN Xin
- Brief Biography
- Published Works
Sufficient Dimension Reduction
High Dimensional Analysis
Complex Data Analysis
2005–2010: Ph.D. Statistics, University of Minnesota, Advisor: Prof. R. Dennis Cook.
2001–2003: M.S. Statistics & Applied Probability, National University of Singapore.
1994–1999: B.S. Mathematics, Nankai University, Tianjin, China.
Jan 2019 – Current. Associate Professor in Department of Mathematics, Southern University of Science & Technology, China
June 2011 – Jan 2019. Assistant Professor in Department of Statistics and Applied Probability, National University of Singapore
August 2010 – June 2011. Assistant Professor in Mathematics Department, Syracuse University, USA,
List of Publications
12. Deng, L., Zou, C., Wang Z. and Chen X. (In Press) Testing Constancy of Conditional Variance in High Dimension. Sinica
11. Chen, X., Sheng, W., and Yin, X. (2018). Efficient Sparse Estimate of Sufficient Dimension Reduction in High Dimension. Technometrics 60 (2), 161-168
10. Chen, X., Ma, X., Wang, X. and Zhang, J. (2017). Efficient Feature Screening for Ultrahigh-dimensional Varying Coefficient Models. Statistics and Its Interface, 10 407-412
9. Wen, C., Zhu, S., Chen, X. and Wang, X. (2017). Adaptive Model-free Sure Independence Screening. Statistics and Its Interface, 10 399-406
8. Ma, X., Chen, X. and Zhang, J. (2016). Fast Robust Feature Screening for Ultrahigh dimensional Varying Coefficient Models. Journal of Statistical Computation and Simulation, 87, 724-732
7. Su, Z., Zhu, G., Chen, X. and Yang, Y. (2016). Sparse Envelope Model: Efficient Estimation and Response Variable Selection in Multivariate Linear Regression. Biometrika, 103, 579-593
6. Chen, X., Cook, R. and Zou, C. (2015). Diagnostic studies in sufficient dimension reduction. Biometrika, 102, 545-558.
5. Chen, X. and Zhu L. (2015). Connecting continuum regression with sufficient dimension reduction. Statistics & Probability Letters, 98, 44-49.
4. Zou, C. and Chen, X. (2012). On the consistency of coordinate-independent sparse estimation with BIC. Journal of Multivariate Analysis, 112, 248-255.
3. Chen, X., Zou, C. and Cook, R. (2010). Coordinate-Independent Sparse Sufficient Dimension Reduction and Variable Selection. The Annals of Statistics, 38, 3696-3723.
2. Chen, X. and Cook, R. (2010). Some Insights into Continuum Regression and its Asymptotic Properties. Biometrika, 97, 985-989.
1． Prince, A., Chen, X. and Lun, K. C. (2005) Containing Acute Disease Outbreak. Methods of Information in Medicine, 44, 603-608.